Monday, November 1, 2010

Another boost

I am back! and this time I have some help! My long time friend is giving me a great push to succeed in this weight loss journey. Since June, I seem to have lost my way and drive that I once had. But I am back with a vengeance in order to be healthy. Michaela (my friend) is a registered dietitian, who has given me wonderful advice and counseling in order for me to reach my goal. I also will be attending a wedding in May in Las Vegas with my husband so this is also is an insentive to help me reach my weight loss goal!

Meal plan for today!

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 slice of toast, 10oz home brewed coffee
Snack: 8 oz yogurt, two strwberries, 2 tbsp granola
Lunch: 4 oz chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, palm size amount of almonds, 1/2cup cottage cheese
Snack: carrots, 1/2 cup hummus
Dinner: Turkey meatloaf, grilled onions and zuccini

No comments:

Post a Comment