Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A beautiful day for a walk!!

It was a beautiful day today, which was much needed for the North West area. We are WAY above average as far as rainfall is concern. Josh was home for the morning so I decided to take that time and go for a brisk walk. Exercised for about 45 min and yesterday I did some ab workouts!! I am feeling it, and feeling good!

Today's meal plan:

Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal (some brown sugar and milk), cup of coffee (yes with some fufu in it! )
Snack: 8oz yogurt, with 3 strawberries and 2 tbsp granola
Lunch: Leftover turkey meatloaf and grilled veggies (delicious and only 400 calories)
Snack: forgot to have snack :(
Dinner: Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese (see link for picture), green beans
dessert! : pudding! with non-fat whip cream


PS: If you are up to it, please leave a comment! It would help me a lot if I know that you are supporting me! Accountability!!! I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment